- This event has passed.
Wisconsin Barrel Maker Classic
August 1, 2020 - August 2, 2020$275
The Wisconsin Barrel Maker Classic is a 2-day nationally sanctioned PRS Pro Series match. The 2020 event is AG Cup Qualifying match. The Applied Ballistics Mobile Lab will be onsite during registration. Learn more about their mobile lab here: PRB
125 shooter slots available.
Friday – July 31st
- 1200 to 1900 check-in
- 0800 to 1700 zero range open with Applied Ballistics Mobile Lab onsite
- 1700 pizza and drinks provided by Armageddon Gear at The Highlands Clubhouse
Saturday – August 1st
- 0700 match briefing, breakfast burritos provided
- 0730 head to stages to begin match
- 1200 box lunch provided
- 1700 day 1 results posted
- 1700 post matchday 1, live entertainment, food and drink available for purchase at The Highlands Clubhouse / SoLu Winery
Sunday – August 2nd
- 0700 head to designated stages, breakfast burritos provided
- 0730 day 2 course of fire begins
- 1430 match complete head to offsite awards ceremony
- 1530 awards ceremony, BBQ meal provided
Additional Shooter Information
- Water at every stage
- Squadding will take place on Practiscore prior to the match weekend
- Round count will be 200
- No equipment is off-limits unless otherwise noted in match book. Some stages may not permit any additional equipment other than rifle.
- You will likely not have quick access to your vehicle during the match.
- No refunds. Registration is transferrable, email must be sent to match director from original shooter registered email account.
Camping is available onsite at The Highlands Sportsmen’s Club
- Onsite showers available in club locker room (2)
- No power/water hookups
- Community picnic tables available
- Community fire pit available
- Generators permitted
- Cost for entire weekend
- $50 for camper site
- $25 for tent site
Note: Camping area MUST be 100% vacant during match due to proximity of main camping area to course of fire.